Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Review: Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Title: The Immortals Book 2 - Blue Moon
Author: Alyson Noel
Release Date: March 5th 2010
Publisher: Macmillian Children's Books 
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal fantasy
Series: The Immortals
Pages: 362
Format: Paperback
Rating: ★★★★

"Things have changed for Ever since she met her beloved Damen - not least because she's got a whole new set of powers, courtesy of her new Immortal status. Just as she's getting stronger, though, Damen seems to be weakening. Panicked at the thought of losing him, Ever finds a path to the in-between world known as Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen's tortured past. But in searching for a cure for him, Ever accidentally discovers a way to twist time so she can save her family from the accident that killed them. It's all she's ever wanted - but so is Damen. And Ever must choose between them..." Information from Goodreads



My thoughts: I previously mentioned the first book in this series, Evermore, which held a great place on my bookshelf and here we have the second book. I absolutely loved this. I must have whizzed through this one so quickly because I was hooked on Alyson Noel's every word. In this book we  have the opportunity to explore Summerland in greater depth, and the imagery created here is fantastic. A new character is also introduced who is interesting to say the least. I don't want to go into to much detail here because I wouldn't want to spoil the story for anyone, but what I will say is that I loved it. I cannot wait to pick up the next few books in the series and luckily there are four more. I would recommend this series to anyone. I really am a sucker for paranormal fiction which I know is not to everyone's taste, but if it is to yours then I'm sure that you will enjoy this one.


Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment