Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

Sunday 25 September 2011

Wish List No.1

My fourth day with this fabulous cold and I feel like all I've done is scour the internet, and rather than waste this quality time I though I'd share my enjoyment with a wish list. I've not been able to read much as my usually sponge like brain cannot absorb anything interesting. I feel like I can read pages and pages but trying to remember anything I've just read is proving challenging. Clearly a book review wont appear on this blog today, but I do love a good wish list, so here we go.... 
(though I'm even struggling with this... it's funny how a cold can turn a brain to complete mush.)



The Mortal Instruments Book One - City of Bones.
Now I already own book two and three in this series but I cannot read them until I've read book one. The only problem is that I'm looking for the McElderry Books publication which is larger than the newer Walker Books publication.
Very frustrating as this is a nightmare to get hold of. I may just have to pick up the smaller version, but still grrrr.






Divergent - Veronica Roth
I've heard such amazing things about this book and I need it in my life. I love the idea of the plot, and who doesn't love a good dystopia novel?! I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. Hopefully I'll get it in October.





Matched - Ally Condie
I've had a sample of this book on my iphone for months and I loved it. I've been meaning to buy this book ever since but just haven't. I have heard mixed reviews on this one so I'm not quite sure what to expect but I will go into it with an open mind and hopefully love it. Though ever since I saw it on amazon for £2.99 and missing out, I begrudge paying anything more. Damn you amazon!







The Maze Runner - James Dashner 
Can you tell I have an obsession with dystopia yet? I love it. And this sounds rather similar to The Hunger Games which is by far my favourite book this year.










There are so many books on my wish list but for now I'll leave it at that. I cannot wait to get my hands on these books. 
Now I'm off to read some more wish list posts to see what everyone else is after. 
But for now, happy reading.
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment