Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo Description of Photo

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Top Ten Tuesday | to read in a day

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to see both their past and future TTT then click here
This week it's top ten books to read in a day. I don't normally get the chance to read a whole book in one day, but if I got the chance first time these are what I would choose:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner - Stephenie Meyer
Dark Inside - Jeyn Roberts
Any Harry Potter book (in fact I remember doing that the day each one came out)
Paranormalcy - Kiersten White
Crazy in Love - Chrissie Manby
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
Divergent - Veronica Roth
The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness

Enjoy the video!



That's all from me. See you next week for another top ten Tuesday, 
but for now happy reading!
Katie



1 comment:

  1. Statistical Probability is on my TBR list. Good to know it's a quick read. Here's my Top Ten. Would love for you to stop by. New follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete